We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products while maintaining outstanding customer service.
We believe our genuine care is what sets us apart as a company and our compassion is what sets us apart as employers.
Methow Valley Lumber in TWisp originally began as a lumber mill across the street of the current location by Nick Rudd in 1955. Howard Betty then purchased MVL in 1958 and constructed the current building in 1963. In 1976, Betty sold MVL to the Barksdale's and Labanauskas' who owned the lumberyard until 1983.
Larry and Heidi Walsh, along with Heidi's parents Howard and Jeanne Day, purchased MVL in 1983. Howard and Jeanne saw it as a way to help bring their daughter and newly married husband back to the Methow Valley. Larry and Heidi bought out the Day's in 1993 and have been running the business since.